On Board is one of MLC's Program for Cruise Ship job preparation. In this program, students will learn about cruise ship knowledge, English hospitality, interview practice, Marlin test, Talent test, how to be a success after working on a cruise ship. There are some benefits that students get from this program, those are:
1. Unlimited Interview practice.
2. Pre-interview, Marlin and talent test guide.
3. Guarantee study until passed final interview at a cruise line and free resit.
4. Personality development and confidence-building tips.
5. Indoor & outdoor teaching activities
6. Free joining seminar from guest speaker
7. Discount in some cafe/restaurant in Bali
3 days per week, 3 hours per day, each 40 minutes
18 years old
24 meetings (2 months)
15 students per class